Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
4460311

Trying to figure out how to go about a civil rights

Customer Question

Trying to figure out how to go about a civil rights case-discrimination.
JA: Because laws vary from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?
Customer: My fiancee was ordered to stay off public grounds and the local mall, because of a certain employees within parking garage did not like him and he is black vermont
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: due to this he lost income from sales partners of other businesses within that mall...due to no tresspass order
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: no, court says we should seek counsel
Expert:  Dwayne B. replied 4 months ago.

Hello and thank you for contacting us. This is Dwayne B. and I’m an expert here and looking forward to assisting you today.

I read your facts, is there a specific question with which I could assist?

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
my fiancee wants to file a claim against a business due to civil rights and discrimination

And what is your question about that?

Also, the time between you posting and my getting notice seems to be a little slow today, please bear with me. This usually only happens for a little while then clears up. Please be assured I have not left and will be here either working on your question, doing research, or helping someone else.