Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
4460311

My step father just died and care giver cant prove they are

Customer Question

my step father just died and care giver cant prove they are married because got married on alaska ship and did not registered in usa, biological son need closure and so call wife holding everthing up trying to show that is my husband and all assests go to her? need your help my name is joyce (###) ###-####be glad to speak to you asap
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: his body laying in abox at neptum society an he doesn,nt deserve that no one can deal with iratic care giver she trying to hide will and banks wont her to show proof of next kin which is my brother the only child of step father
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: we need help
Expert:  LawTalk replied 4 months ago.

Good morning Joyce,

I'm Doug, and I'm very sorry for your loss. My goal is to provide you with excellent service today.

I would be happy to call you. As soon as I post this message the site will offer you a call option. After you click on the call option I can accept your call request and then call you right away.

Doug