Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
4460311

TN and I have legal problems. In 2014 I was sitting in my

Customer Question

JA: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

Customer: TN and I have legal problems.

JA: Has anything been filed or reported?

Customer: In 2014 I was sitting in my urologist's office and the nurse came in and tried to inset a large tube in my penis. I went into an extreme panic attack. No one came in to try to calm me down. I am an extreme introvert and soon there were nurses, EMTs and Cookeville police. I was arrested and put in jail. I was never given me my Miranda rights and I was not told what my charge was. I want to sue a Cookeville urologist for $3,000,000.

JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Customer: I can get a copy of the police report. I told yopuy that I had password ***** with Just Answer.

Expert:  Expert James replied 4 months ago.

For what would you be suing? Emotional distress? Were you injured in the process?