Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
4460311

Tina. recently I hit a car in the back.my breaks did not

Customer Question

Hi Tina my name is***** recently I hit a car in the back.my breaks did not worked well. was not a bad one because I was stopped and just start moving and the lady in the front stopped.
JA: What state is this in? And how old is the car?
Customer: she got a lawyer and filled for injury and ask for almost $100.000 lawrencevilla georgia my car is a mazda cx7 2010
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: yes I call the policy and he came fill the report
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: I ask her the time of the hit if she needed a ambulance she told me she was ok but the minute the police arrive she starts fake pain in the back and she told me she will get money from me
Expert:  Loren replied 4 months ago.

I am Loren, a licensed attorney for over 30 yrs. Thank you for your patience as I review the question. I will post my response shortly.

Expert:  Loren replied 4 months ago.

What is your questions?