Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
4460311

I ordered an item from Amazon returned it through USPS and

Customer Question

I ordered an item from Amazon returned it through USPS and the seller said the didn't receive it. I have lost tracking number It has been sense January. This item cost me $459.99 plus the shipping to send it back can I do anything about it. Amazon said they would reimburse me but they have not and say they will not without tracking number.
JA: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: Kansas
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: Amazon said they have filled an AZ I don't know exactly what that is.
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: I would just like to get my money back also the item I received and sent back was damaged and wouldn't work. Looked like someone had bounced it around on something.
Expert:  P. Simmons replied 4 months ago.

Hi, My name is***** am an attorney with over 16 years experience. Hopefully I can help you with your legal question.

I am sorry for this dilemma. But not sure I understand your specific question. You returned the item, but have no proof of this (no tracking # or proof of mailing)? Is that correct?

If so, how did you pay for the item?

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
payed with Amazon credit card

Thanks
And have you contacted the card provider disputing the charges? If so what was the result?