LegalKnowledge, Attorney
Experience:  10+ years handling Legal, Real Estate, Criminal Law, Family Law, Traffic matters.
9540344

I need a traffic lawyer, Florida, Sarasota county, My friend

Customer Question

I need a traffic lawyer
JA: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: Florida
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: Sarasota county
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: My friend had a court on May 3rd and she accidentally missed
Expert:  LegalKnowledge replied 5 months ago.
Good morning. What was the ticket for?
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
She had not driver license and never had one. The police officer sent her to the court and she accidentally missed.
Also she got a ticket because she was speeding in school zone.
It is possible that a warrant was issued as a result of her failing to appear. If so a motion would need to be filed to lift the warrant and reset the case so she can appear. She would need to explain why she missed court and that she wants to resolve this and answer to the charges and ask that the warrant be lifted and case reset so she can appear. If she does not want to do this on her own she can retain a criminal defense attorney to represent her and act on her behalf.

I just wanted to follow up and see if you had any other questions or needed me to clarify something. I am here to help, so please let me know. Thanks!