Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
4460311

Can I use my ex for moving expenses, mental & psychological

Customer Question

Can I use my ex for moving expenses, mental & psychological stress & anxiety. He knew he didn't really want to be with me when he came to me telling me how much he wanted to be with me
JA: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: Loved me & made the wrong decision. When all along he was cheating on me had a baby by another woman & planned to move another woman in our home within a couple of weeks of telling me I can rent my home that I own. Now I have to pay rent or move with family memberz
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: Missoui
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: Missouri
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Nothing has been filed or reported yet
Expert:  LegalKnowledge replied 5 months ago.

Hi! I will be the professional that will be helping you today. I look forward to providing you with information to help with your question and concern

Good morning. I am sorry to hear about this. Is this an ex-boyfriend or ex-husband? Also, do you have evidence to show he lied to you and tricked you and had the intent to harm you, in some manner?