Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
4460311

If I was pulled over by a sheriff/ police officer in Los

Customer Question

If I was pulled over by a sheriff/ police officer in Los Angeles, Hollywood area not on probation not on parole have a gun to my head as a officer bangs on my window to roll it down. As I am rolling my window down the officer still has a gun to my head pulls me out of the car. I am handcuffed and searched to find a flashlight stun gun and was arrested to be thrown in jail as a felon with a stun gun. Booked let go 3hrs later to retrieve my car from the impound yard. As my power sterring cable was unhooked. Suspension detroyed as well as my radio/navigate system and speakers were tampered with really detroyed. Scratched up my hood ripped the rubber on the front two wheels. The wheel well and broke latches to entry of the backseat to the trunk! Why would they person in jail 3hrs let him loose give him a ticket for being a felon with a stun gun? I was not on probation or parol but the way I was treated was so unlawful. Very sad! What can I do about this situation in terms of just making justice out of thus situation?
JA: Since parole regulations vary, can you tell me what state this is in?
Customer: California
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?
Customer: Yes I have but still trying to understand why I was pulled over pulled out of my vehicle with a gun to my head placed in handcuffs. He never told me a reason why I was put in cuffs? He never ask for my license or registration when everything was up to par. Very sad to be treated that way and when they found out how old I was they really felt stupid as well as in shock! Im 37 but to be treated in such a manor and the officer had rank on his sleeve but so unprofessional as well as childish to destroy my property for no apparent reason
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: Just in need of a lawyer that can help me be reimbursed by the tow truck company as well as this sheriff/ officer that has destroyed my property and really has scarred me from wanting to drive in certain areas. The gun he had to my head didn't have a safety but his finger was on trigger and to change my configurations on my radio to destroy my property is so insane/childish. Going to ja
Expert:  N Cal Atty replied 4 months ago.

I am sorry to hear this.

Are you facing criminal charges?

Were you ever previously convicted of a felony?

Were you ever convicted of an assault?