How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Legal Eagle Your Own Question
Legal Eagle
Legal Eagle, Lawyer
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 4511
Experience:  Licensed to practice before state and federal court
Type Your Legal Question Here...
Legal Eagle is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

What are the proper forms to use when filing a civil case

Customer Question

What are the proper forms to use when filing a civil case for an amount over $25k in Michigan?
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: Not yet. I am not sure of what forms to use to file.
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: I would like to know if they could suggest any Wrongful Dismissal lawyers in Michigan.
Submitted: 4 months ago.
Category: Legal
Expert:  Legal Eagle replied 4 months ago.

Hello! My name is ***** ***** I am an attorney with Just Answer. I'll be here to help today! Do you mind if I take a moment to review your question? By the way, the system will automatically ask for a phone call. By no means are you required to accept it.

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Please take your time.
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
I cannot speak right now. Emails or chat will have to do for now.
Expert:  Legal Eagle replied 4 months ago.

The process for filing a complaint in MI is relatively simple. The court does not require any specific forms when filing the complaint. The court only requires that you file in the correct court and pay the filing fee. If you click here, you can find out the process specifically in MI.

Expert:  Legal Eagle replied 4 months ago.

If you ae looking for an employment lawyer, you can check the MI State Bar Association's Lawyer Referral Service click here or through Legal Match (click here)

Follow up questions are free so did you have any additional questions? If not, were you satisfied with my service today?