How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Tina Your Own Question
Tina, Lawyer
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 8775
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
Type Your Legal Question Here...
Tina is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I need to get legal doc package needed for Probate

Customer Question

I need to get legal doc package needed for Probate Litigation?
JA: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: texas
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: no, told me I need form request for production, an interogatory and admissions forms, etc
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: help from probate litigator in texas
Submitted: 5 months ago.
Category: Legal
Expert:  Attorney2 replied 5 months ago.

Welcome to JA and thank you for your question. I will be the Attorney that will be assisting you.

Expert:  Attorney2 replied 5 months ago.

You want the forms to handle the administration of an estate in Texas without hiring an Attorney?

These are links for forms.

Where in Texas did the deceased reside at the time of their death?

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Camron County
Expert:  Attorney2 replied 5 months ago.

Are you trying to handle this without an Attorney?