Ask a Lawyer and Get Answers to Your Legal Questions

Who protects my civil rights, constitutional rights or

Customer Question
inalienable rights? what agency...
Who protects my civil rights, constitutional rights or inalienable rights? what agency or police department can I get to protect my rights?
JA: Since laws vary from place to place, what state is this in? And when did this happen?
Customer: Montana. Monday
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: I dont know. CPS took my son and my grandson on monday. They have since violated more than several of my sons rights, my grandson rights, my rights, and broken criminal laws. What am I able to do NOW. ? Not when CPS feels like " allowing" me to do something.I can not wait a month . They already shut me out for a week. No one here will even say CPS loud enough to hear . They are all chicken.
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: Why do we, as AMERICANS, have to get stomped on, then sit while this GOVERNMENT AGENCY, that I and you,pay , delay, delay, lie, cheat, steal and ouright murder our children , And no one does a thing, NO ONE does a thing,. CPS just keeps getting bigger, badder, and uglier. Who says its ok.?
JA: What confuses you?
Customer: Who protects my kids, or myself? Cant call the police when CPS was BREAKING more than one CRIMINAL law. Police said , we cant do anything, they have their own rules. WHAT???? If I go out and break the same laws, tell the victim I"m doing so because I THINK you are maybe , sorta, a little bad to a child, the POLICE would arrest me hands down. CPS cant prove anything, they got an "ANONYMOUS call saying Crap and that is how they got to me. What the hell is anonymous. My constitutional right, under the fourth ammendment says I HAVE THE RIGHT TO FACE MY ACCUSER!! who is it. where are they. how do I know CPS didnt make it up. AS I KNOW THEY HAVE DONE IN OTHER CASES> Who do I call, when clearly CPS is breaking the law, and violating more than 1(one) of my rights? Who helps me , NOW. ? Not in 6 months when my son is dead, or hurt or broken in CPS care? WHO // We all know the facts. CPS has more children DIE in their care than any other plaCE ON THE PLANET. wHAT? i WANT HELP now thAT IS MY RIGHT!!! THAT IS EVERY PARENTS RIGHT!! CPS HAS RIGHTS, THEY can lie to me, they can intimidate me. they can falsely accuse me, they can slander me. they can kidnap my kids, they can do what ever the hell they want, If I speak up, they push me out the door, they dont tell me anything, they delay delay delay delay every effort to get my kids!!!! WHO HELPS ME NOW????? not in 4 months when I call file suitnin court. Not in a month , when my children are gone. NOW
Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Legal
4/28/2017
Lawyer: TJ, Esq., Attorney replied 6 months ago
TJ, Esq.
TJ, Esq., Attorney

Hello and thank you for the opportunity to assist you. My name is ***** ***** I will do my very best to answer your legal questions.

Unfortunately, in this type of situation, you can generally only rely upon the courts to help. I say "unfortunately," because this means filing an action in court that asks a judge to rule that CPS is acting contrary to the law and unconstitutionally. This not only takes time, but to be successful, you would almost certainly need an attorney. Accordingly, my suggestion is that you contact your local county's bar association and ask for a referral to a pro bono or low cost attorney who can review the facts and file the appropriate action in court.

Does that answer your question(s)? Please let me know if you need clarification, as I am happy to continue helping you until you are satisfied. Also, please remember to provide a positive rating via the stars (and note that your positive rating is the only way that I'll get credit for helping you, so it is much appreciated!). Thank you. :)

Hello again. I didn't hear back from you, and you haven't yet rated me, so I'm just checking in to make sure that you don't need more help on this issue.

TJ, Esq.
TJ, Esq.
TJ, Esq., Attorney