Gerald, Esq
Gerald, Esq, Lawyer
Experience:  30 years of experience
77476456

My friend recently used a credit card at a questionable

My friend recently used a credit card at a questionable massage parlor. If the place gets raided in your professional opinion will the cops generally follow up with the credit card records or is it too hard for them to prosecute for them to even do it.

Thank you for using Just Answer. Please bear with me while I review your question. I will respond fully shortly. Thank you for your patience.

Thank you for your patience and thank you for using Just Answer. I want to provide you the best service I can. Please feel free to ask any follow up questions you have.

I am an attorney with 30 years of experience; I hope to provide you information that will help you in resolving your question.

For a number of practical and evidence reasons it is very very difficult for law enforcement to prosecute the customers unless they are caught in the act of requesting sex for money. So it is very very unlikely that he will ever be contacted by law enforcement in this situation.

In the nearly infinitesimal chance that he were contacted if he exercises his Right to remain SILENT he will have no problems.

I had this conversation with someone else recently. Neither my colleagues in law enforcement, or in prosecution, or in defense have ever been able to remember a case where a customer was arrested after the fact.

I hope the information I provide is useful to you. I want you to be comfortable and satisfied with my attempt to assist you. Please, if you have ANY follow up questions, feel free to ask.

If you ask a follow up question and I do not respond immediately it is because I am temporarily unavailable. I promise to respond as soon as I return. Please note that I am often unavailable Friday evening through Sunday.

Please do not forget to give me a positive rating. It adds nothing to your costs but it helps me greatly. Thank you.

If you are dissatisfied with my response PLEASE let me know before giving me a negative review so that I may try to be of better assistance. Or if you prefer, let me know and I can “Opt Out” and your question can be re-posted without additional cost to you. I will be fair to you and only ask the same from you.

Good luck.

Please note: Information is educational and not given as legal advice. Only your local attorney can give legal advice. I can't establish or accept an attorney-client relationship with you. All posts are available for public viewing.

Kind regards,

Gerald