Ray, Lawyer
Experience:  30 years in civil, probate, real estate, elder law
8534270

My car was stole on 2/16/2017 My insurance company is giving

Customer Question

My name is***** car was stole on 2/16/2017 My insurance company is giving me a hard time. this weekend I received a letter saying they believe fraud is involved. They are saying that because they don't want to pay the car off. I only had it for about five months. Very good running car with low mileage. I had full coverage insurance on it and I know they are playing games with me. I like to get a call or response on how to handle this situation(###) ###-####
JA: What state is this in? And how old is the car?
Customer: California, The Toyota Camry is 2009 with 51 thousand ml
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: Yes their is a police report on file for the theft
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: Not at this time
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
How do I handle this situation. It does not matter that I only had my insurance for five months. Now I need them and the are coming up with excuses
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Phone contact is better for me.
Expert:  Ray replied 4 months ago.

Hi and welcome to JA. Ray here to help you today.Please bear with me a few moments while I review your question and respond.

Expert:  Ray replied 4 months ago.

I would file a complaint here with state board of insurance.You may have to threaten to sue your own insurance company here.You have rights in this matter.

http://www.insurance.ca.gov/01-consumers/101-help/

They have not adjusted this fairly here.You deserve to be paid for your loss and you sue if you have too here.

I appreciate the chance to help you tonight.Thanks again.

If you can positive rate it is much appreciated.