LegalKnowledge, Attorney
Experience:  10+ years handling Legal, Real Estate, Criminal Law, Family Law, Traffic matters.
9540344

I have been dating a soldier over in Jordan Arabia And now

Customer Question

I have been dating a soldier over in Jordan Arabia And now he's asking me for money I met him on a dating online I just want to make sure that he is really a soldier , Because I have sent money already but now he's asking for a larger amount wanting to put my name on this data base called Morales, Welfare and Recreation
JA: The Fraud Examiner will know what to do. Is there anything else the Fraud Examiner should be aware of?
Customer: His name is*****
Expert:  LegalKnowledge replied 5 months ago.

Hi! I will be the professional that will be helping you today. I look forward to providing you with information to help with your question and concern

Good evening. I am sorry to say but this is very likely a scam. Individuals often create fake profiles and prey on other users, to scam them for money and anything else of value. There should be no reason this man has asked you for money and now wants more and it is an immediate red flag. Below is a link which you can use, to see. However, it is possible that they are simply using a name and the person who you are sending the money to is not really them. It is also a redflag if they are asking that the money be sent via western union or money gram.

https://scra.dmdc.osd.mil/

Please let me know if you have any follow up questions or need any clarification on something which I stated above. Also, remember to rate my service at the top of this page, before exiting the site, so I can receive credit for my help. I hope you found it to be 5 STARS! Only rate my answer when you are 100% satisfied. If you feel the need to click either of the two lower ratings to the left, please stop and reply to me. I want to make sure your experience with the site was as pleasurable as possible and that you are satisfied with the help I provided.