How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Tina Your Own Question
Tina, Lawyer
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 8775
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
Type Your Legal Question Here...
Tina is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I need to speak with someone about my situation. I was

Customer Question

I need to speak with someone about my situation. I was denied a gun permit
JA: Since laws vary from place to place, what state is this in? And has any official paperwork been filed?
Customer: PA
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: what do you mean
JA: What confuses you?
Customer: has anything been filed?
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: No I think I can just explain to them
Submitted: 4 months ago.
Category: Legal
Expert:  LawTalk replied 4 months ago.

Good afternoon,

I'm Doug, and I'm very sorry to hear of your situation. My goal is to provide you with excellent service today. In order to give you a clear and concise answer, I will need some additional information about the circumstances, please.

1. What is your question, and what are the circumstances?


Customer: replied 4 months ago.
I had a 302 21 years ago. The info in the report is just so wrong. it's blatantly untrue. There is no 303 filed. I was let go from the hospital within 72 hours with no formal protocol. I don't understand why this stops me from getting a gun. nothing has happened since that incident. I have lived a perfectly normal life. I know I can probably be successful at the state level....I need to know about the federal level. It says that I paid to have you call me(###) ###-####
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
I need a specialist in this area of law
Expert:  LawTalk replied 4 months ago.

I have been an attorney more than 3 decades and I help people with gun rights every single week.

I attempted to accept your call request but there seems to be a problem with the request. Please contact customer service at(###) ###-####to get the issue straightened out and then I can call you.

I look forward to speaking with you.


Related Legal Questions