How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Tina Your Own Question
Tina, Lawyer
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 8775
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
Type Your Legal Question Here...
Tina is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Where do i begin, I'm in NY stste have a son in Denver area

Customer Question

where do i begin
JA: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: I'm in NY stste have a son in Denver area and he;s going to be going thru a divorce.can we talk on the phone?
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: Yes,this past week
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: there tapping his wages over a 12,000.oo bill hes bearly makeing ends meet.
JA: Was this discussed with a manager, HR, or an attorney?
Customer: no
Submitted: 6 months ago.
Category: Legal
Expert:  LawTalk replied 6 months ago.

Good afternoon,

I'm Doug, and I'm very sorry to hear of your son's situation. My goal is to provide you with excellent service today. I have been a licensed attorney for more than 3 decades.

I would be more than happy to discuss this over the phone with you. That is really the best way to get and to give information of a legal nature.

The site will offer you a call option soon after I post this message to you. If you do not receive an offer let me know.