How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Tina Your Own Question
Tina, Lawyer
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 8775
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
Type Your Legal Question Here...
Tina is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I have a Judgement against me that I disagree with. Is i

Customer Question

I have a Judgement against me that I disagree with. Is i poosible to go to mediation to resolve?
JA: Because laws vary from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?
Customer: MN
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: Judgement served.
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: All the defense mateial was not presented so would mediation be able to present this missing material.
Submitted: 3 months ago.
Category: Legal
Expert:  INFOLAWYER replied 3 months ago.

Hello and welcome. I am working on your answer and will be right back!

Expert:  INFOLAWYER replied 3 months ago.

You can seek to settle, you can appeal, you can pursue mediation if both sides agree, you can move to vacate if issued on default.