Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
4460311

My Mom was taking a medication for over active bladder after

Customer Question

My Mom was taking a medication for over active bladder after a bladder surgery called oxybutinin. She was on the medication for more than 3 years. Around the 3 year mark she became very ill and her memory was failing frequently. She has since been diagnosed with dementia. My Mom is 79 and has two older sisters 86 and 90 the 90 year old still works and neither one shows and=y sign of dementia. Nor has anyone in her immediate family hasd dementia
JA: Because employment law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?
Customer: New York
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: no
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: She worked full time as a bookkeeper up until last April when she became ill. Now she cannot make a phone call to get the balance in her checking account.
Expert:  P. Simmons replied 5 months ago.

Hi, My name is***** am an attorney with over 16 years experience. Hopefully I can help you with your legal question.

I am sorry for this dilemma. But not sure I understand your specific question. Do you have a legal question regarding this matter? Or is this a medical question?

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Can I sue the doctor or pharmacy for dispensing and not monitoring this medication. It has been studied and proven this drug can cause demnetia if taken for 3 years or more.
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
can I sue the doctor or pharmacy
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
I would like my money back I am not satisfied with this service please credit the 36 dollars back to my card