Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
4460311

My husband is in a lot of trouble here in Gulfport MS. He

Customer Question

ma'am my husband is in a lot of trouble here in Gulfport MS. He was driving our atv on public road and got pulled over in his parents driveway by 6 Sherriff officers. he wasn't doing anything wrong they arrested him with out giving him a reason for the arrest. they have him for resisting arrest and failure to comply. he also had a Taser at his head when they told him to get out of the vehicle. he was doing everything they asked of him. he keep saying what did I do but the officer wouldn't tell him.
JA: What reason did the officer give for initiating the traffic stop?
Customer: nothing
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: ummm I don't know
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: he has 3 kids and me. he is the only one working to support us. And he just started a new job last month.
Expert:  Zoey, JD replied 6 months ago.

I'm Zoey and I'll be assisting you. I'm reviewing your question now. Please be patient while I research and compose a reply for you.

Expert:  Zoey, JD replied 6 months ago.

What is the question that you want to ask about this incident?

Expert:  Zoey, JD replied 6 months ago.

Just checking in to see if you need more help or any clarification of my answer. If so, please reply here on this question thread.