How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask LawTalk Your Own Question
LawTalk, Attorney
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 37639
Experience:  I am a practicing attorney with more than 3 decades of experience in the legal field.
Type Your Legal Question Here...
LawTalk is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

My daughter in law takes the taxs to an account and has them

Customer Question

my daughter in law takes the taxs to an account and has them done sighns my son s name lies about medical bills and contributions and he doesn't see the taxes or sign them an whn the check comes it goes into her bank account
JA: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: nj
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: this year yes she filed fderal taxes while he was in florida
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: she has done this numerous times and I have told her I was going to report her
Submitted: 3 months ago.
Category: Legal
Expert:  LawTalk replied 3 months ago.

Good afternoon,

I'm Doug, and I'm very sorry to hear of your son's situation. My goal is to provide you with excellent service today. In order to give you a clear and concise answer, I will need some additional information about the circumstances, please.

What is your question----I do not see one posted?


Customer: replied 3 months ago.
I want to report my daughter in law for signing my son's name on the taxes for lying about medical bills and contriubtions and for having the refund check deposited in her bank account and telling him how much for years
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
this is the question can I do this ?
Expert:  LawTalk replied 3 months ago.


Thank you for the clarification.

The way that you file a tax fraud report to the IRS is to use their reporting system. You will find the system set out for your use at this link:

You may reply back to me again if you have additional questions, and I will continue to assist you.

I am not an employee of this site and I am only paid for helping you when you rate my service to you. Please remember to rate my service to you by clicking on the rating stars on your screen (preferably 5-Stars) so that I can be compensated for helping you. Thank you in advance.

I wish you and yours well in 2017,


Expert:  LawTalk replied 3 months ago.

Good afternoon,

Is there anything else I can assist you with today? It is possible that your questions and issues might be better served by an in-depth conversation with me. If you are interested, for a very nominal charge I can offer you a private phone conference.

Please know that I answered your question in good faith, providing you with the information that you asked for, and I did that with the expectation that you would act likewise and rate my service to you. If I have already provided you with the information you asked for and you have no additional questions, would you please now rate my service to you by clicking on the rating stars so that I can be compensated for assisting you? Rating me costs you nothing as you have already paid the deposit for my help. All rating does is ensure that I am paid for my time in working with you.

Thanks in advance for your rating of my service. It is greatly appreciated.

I wish you the best in 2017,