How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Law Educator, Esq. Your Own Question
Law Educator, Esq.
Law Educator, Esq., Attorney
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 117457
Experience:  JA Mentor -Attorney Labor/employment, corporate, sports law, admiralty/maritime and civil rights law
Type Your Legal Question Here...
Law Educator, Esq. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I drive a bus and had a accident, and my job as not tune in

Customer Question

I drive a bus and had a accident, and my job as not tune in the insurance information, and now my licence are serspend so I can not work
Submitted: 4 months ago.
Category: Legal
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 4 months ago.
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.
Your employer is liable for insurance and if your license is suspended for them not supplying the insurance, your next step is to file a complaint with the state department of transportation and DMV against the bus company for not having or providing insurance. If they cannot resolve it, then you would have grounds to sue the employer for all of the damages that they have caused you including loss of income, fines, penalties, reinstatement fees for them not properly providing the insurance information and covering the accident as they are supposed to do.
Please do not forget to leave positive feedback by clicking on the 5 stars at the top of your page , as the experts are not employees of the site and get no credit for spending time with customers unless they leave positive feedback. Thank you.

Related Legal Questions