How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Law Educator, Esq. Your Own Question
Law Educator, Esq.
Law Educator, Esq., Attorney
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 117375
Experience:  JA Mentor -Attorney Labor/employment, corporate, sports law, admiralty/maritime and civil rights law
Type Your Legal Question Here...
Law Educator, Esq. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I recently renewed a year at my apartment complex. It`s a

Customer Question

I recently renewed a year at my apartment complex. It`s a great place! My concern is that my upstairs neighbor has what appears to be an oxygen tank and a compressed air tank stored on his balcony. I have reported, to the Management that I have heard very loud sounds coming from his apartments on several occasions. He informed them that he was making beer. I knocked on his door one night, while I was studying and he has no furniture in his living in room. Perhaps this magnifies the sound. I am starting to feel very in easy as these large tanks are literally stored a feet away from my bedroom. I don`t think that he making beer!
JA: Was this discussed with a manager, HR, or an attorney?
Customer: I discussed it with the Manager of the complex and one of the assistant, as a fire hazard.
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: I am a Nurse and one of my friends said I should report it to the FBI.
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: Yes, I may have to break my lease.
Submitted: 4 months ago.
Category: Legal
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 4 months ago.
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.
This has nothing to do with beer from what you describe. You need to call your local police department since what you describe is not normal and the fact he has no furniture would be suspicious enough for your local police to investigate.
The FBI is not likely to investigate this and will refer you to your local or state police.
Please do not forget to leave positive feedback by clicking on the 5 stars at the top of your page , as the experts are not employees of the site and get no credit for spending time with customers unless they leave positive feedback. Thank you.