How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Tina Your Own Question
Tina, Lawyer
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 8775
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
Type Your Legal Question Here...
Tina is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I am an employer. A worker was injured and I had no workers

Customer Question

I am an employer. A worker was injured and I had no workers comp insurance. He has hired an attorney to represent him. I need to hire an attorney.
JA: Because employment law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?
Customer: I am in California, San Diego
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: I just received a letter from his attorney stating that he is representing him.
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: This happened 2/17/2016 and he has been collecting state disability.
Submitted: 5 months ago.
Category: Legal
Expert:  LawTalk replied 5 months ago.

Good morning,

I'm Doug, and I'm very sorry to hear of your situation. My goal is to provide you with excellent service today. I have been a CA licensed attorney for more than 3 decades. In order to give you a clear and concise answer, I will need some additional information about the circumstances, please.

1. How can I assist you? What would you like to know?


Expert:  LawTalk replied 5 months ago.


I won't be able to assist you if you are not able to provide the information I sought clarification on. Please get back to me with this information at your earliest convenience. I look forward to assisting you.