Ask a Lawyer and Get Answers to Your Legal Questions

I got a bill from at&t with a account number. I've never

Customer Question
I got a bill from...
I got a bill from at&t with a account number. I've never stepped foot into a at&t building. I was on a group plan with my wife, daughter, and mother in law. It was not in my name. Now I've got a outrageous bill in my name yet I've never signed or agreed to anything. What can I do?
JA: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location. Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: Alabama
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: No
Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Legal
4/17/2017
Lawyer: Legal Eagle, Lawyer replied 7 months ago
Legal Eagle, Lawyer
Hi my name is ***** ***** I'm an attorney with Just Answer. I'm here to help. What specific questions do you have for me?
Legal Eagle, Lawyer