Loren, Attorney
Experience:  30 years experience representing clients.
17897874

How can I protect myself? My sister has my mom living at her

Customer Question

How can I protect myself? My sister has my mom living at her house and causes me of stealing and that my mom is afraid of me we both have poa mom has mild dementia
JA: Because real estate law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?
Customer: Pa
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: Not that I know
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: They had my mom brother change tha locks on her house my name is ***** ***** deed and I was told to stay out of the house
Expert:  Loren replied 5 months ago.

I am Loren, a licensed attorney, and my goal is to answer your question and provide you excellent service.

Expert:  Loren replied 5 months ago.

Has anything been reported to the police? What are you accused of stealing? Did you keep records of any transactions you did under the authority of the POA?

Expert:  Loren replied 5 months ago.
I attempted to accept your phone call request and received the following message:
"Payment for this service failed, please do not fulfill yet. We will attempt to reach this customer to fix the situation."
If you can resolve the problem (it is usually just a matter of confirming with your bank or credit card that the charge is authorized) I look forward to speaking with you.
Otherwise, I am happy to continue online with you.
Expert:  Loren replied 5 months ago.
Are you still online with me?