Bill Attorney
Bill Attorney, Lawyer
Experience:  Attorney
94475420

Question for Attorney Bill. I need help correcting and

Question for Attorney Bill.I need help correcting and adding an one page demand draft letter to the insurance company for the breach of contract.Can I email you the information since I worked with you before and have your information?

Dear Customer,

Thank You for posting your question that I'm picking up on now. Yes it is possible for me to review your demand letter tot he insurance company and I'll be happy to assist you.

I can make an offer available now. You can submit it here and select premium service.

Please accept my offer and send it to me asap.

Thank You

Attorney Bill

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
I dont see any offers. How much would that be then? If it is $99, I cant pay that, its only less than a page letter to review and correct as needed.

You can send it to me here then . Once you send it I can make an offer available and half that price so; just send a request to customer services for a premium service so that I can offer it.

I look forward to assisting you.
Bill

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Ok, I removed names and attach only the main part of the letter here. I am not sure what you mean by sending a request to customer services for a premium service. Can we just work from here then with the price we have? If you are not able to do it, maybe I can repost the question and let someone else to help me. Please let me know.I am attaching the draft. Please read it,correct it and add as needed. I want it to sound legit and refer to some laws if possible, and like its coming from an attorney so they take me serious. Also, English is not my first language so please make sure to correct any grammar errors and make sure that everything makes sense and sounds legit please.
Also, can you tell me if this letter should go to my insurance adjuster who handled the claim or to the serving agent for the company or both? I looked up the company on secretary of state website and got the name of the serving agent, that’s who I would have to use to file the civil suit. So is that to whom I have to send the letter to as well?

Dear Customer ,

Thank you for attaching your demand letter that can be directed at the company secretary, the company's authorized agent or if you have have a serious of dealings with a loss adjuster you can send it to him or her.

My offer will be to review the content of your letter of demand to ensure that its contents won' prejudice you later in a civil case and to check the law in relation to the your letter and demand.

Attorney Bill

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
how would this work because I already paid $36 when I posted the question? So it would be 36 plus 55 ?

Thank You for your follow up. The document service is extra as extra time is needed; As an expert I’m working off a percentage and the forum is responsible for your payment not me.

In relation to your letter of demand there is no one form or right way but it should contain the following: discussion of the background and events up until now, your current position, what you have tried to do unsuccessfully, your loss that has gone unanswered, details of your loss, hoe the recipient can make good your loss, and how long you are giving the recipient before you will be forced to take civil action without any negotiation or offer to compromise.

It should not contain any illegal threats but threatening a civil suit is lawful

Please be patient for my follow up and answer when you request additional clarification or information and REMEMBER TO RATE POSITIVELY TODAY FOR THE INFORMATION RECEIVED.

Please remember to rate positively my response before exiting.

THIS IS HOW I GET A CREDIT FOR MY TIME AND RESPONSE

SO I HOPE YOU RATE 5 STARS TODAY

Thanks

Attorney Bill

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Can you just check my draft letter for less than $55 since I already paid $36 for this?

I will reduce the offer, let me know if you are okay with this.

Thanks

Bill

Thank You for accepting my offer; I will proceed to review your draft letter.

Bill

I reviewed your letter.

What you really need to request is the insurance's company's final response to your claim; this can be at the start of a letter of demand.

A background to your previous communications then can follow.

You don't need to outline reasons they are refusing to pay but should set out your denial of their assertions and reaffirm these denials.

Your letter should allude to the fact that you have exhausted all avenues with the company, set out the amount you are owed as you did, period that this can be paid 21 days is reasonable.

Outlining your intentions to follow with a civil suit as you did if the fail to honor the contract of insurance.

You mentioned their bad faith and one mention usually suffices.

Best

Attorney Bill

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
I need the letter to be checked for grammar errors m, etc as English isn't my first language. They did send me the final response denying the claim. Can you please correct and add what the letter should include ?