INFOLAWYER, Attorney
Experience:  Licensed attorney helping individuals and businesses
11313492

Are you an elder lawyer, thank you thats what iam looking

Customer Question

are you an elder lawyer
JA: I hope not.
Customer: thank you thats what iam looking for
JA: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: in miss but got to report to richmond ca the 25 th at 830
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: i have a second tro first was to be there 4 4 2017 post pond untill the 25 th of this month nethire of the 2 has been sign by a judge
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: yes the son took his mother from me while i was in the hospita she lives and owns homes and land 10 minutes from me and put her in a memory care in pleasant hill ca and said i was abusing her we have been togather for over 13 years he is her poa and want let anyone that knows the truth see her and she wants to talk to a lawyer to remove hin as poa
Expert:  INFOLAWYER replied 4 months ago.
Greetings! I am a legal expert on the site and am working on your question.
A poa can be removed by a letter signed and dated.If person is abusing or won't stop can pursue in court.You want to prepare your case by creating a time line starting from the earliest event. For each event, write down key details and witnesses and if there is a document that relates to it, save it and refer to it. This timeline can be very valuable in narrating your case and presenting it later in a concrete and specific way.martindale.com and findlaw.com are both excellent lookup directories. Both highly rated. Both used by lawyers. Easy to search and find local options.If I can clarify or explain anything further, just ask me. kindly rate me 5 stars.