My small funeral service in WDC is trying to collect money…

My small funeral service in...
My small funeral service in WDC is trying to collect money from the VA for 9 bodies that we buried at Quantico for them.
Answered in 1 hour by:
4/10/2017
Legal Eagle, Lawyer

Hello! My name is ***** ***** I am an attorney with Just Answer. I'll be here to help today! Do you mind if I take a moment to review your question?

By the way, the system will automatically ask for a phone call. By no means are you required to accept it.

I have a quick question: does your agreement with the VA have a dispute resolution process built into their contracts?

Legal Eagle, Lawyer
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Actually there is no contract with the VA. The officer in the Decedent Affairs office calls the funeral home. Then we are sent a letter stating the Veteran is unclaimed and ready for removal. Mr. Pearley, the officer in charge, gives us the vital information for the death certificate.We can talk in person. (###) ###-####and I will pay the charge if the explanation above does not help.
Phone call session started

Hi, thanks so much. I have to wrap something up, but I will call you ASAP:-)

It was nice speaking with you. What I think you should do is contact the VA's Alternative Dispute Resolution Department by clicking here.

Via the U.S. Postal Service

Department of Veterans Affairs

Office of Resolution Management (08)

Office of the Deputy Dispute Resolution

Specialist for Workplace ADR

***** NW

Washington, DC 20420

[Note: Use of the Mail Code "(08)" is very important]

Via Private Express Carriers

Department of Veterans Affairs
Office of Resolution Management

Office of the Deputy Dispute Resolution

Specialist for Workplace ADR

***** NW - 10th Floor

Washington, DC 20005

Via Telephone

(###) ###-####/p>

Via Fax Machine

(###) ###-####/p>

Also, try this one as well: click here.

You can send an email, write, or call these people. This particular section is reserved for people just like yourself.

For other issues, contact J. Gregory Parks, Chief Counsel at *****@******.***.

Street Address
(Courier/Overnight Mail)
6th Floor,***** N.W.
Washington, DC 20036

Mailing Address
(U.S. Postal Service Mail)***** N.W.
Washington, DC 20405

Phone
Clerk of the Board Phone:(###) ###-####br />Fax:(###) ###-####/p>

Legal Eagle, Lawyer