I need a lawyer in a case about putting some thing in the…

Customer Question
I need a lawyer...

I need a lawyer in a case about putting some thing in the food I buy at store I been dealing with this for a long time.and been sick for some years.tell me what I can do to make a case in court.i do have the food from one store make me sick I went to hospital also back in oct,2016.

Lawyer's Assistant: Since laws vary from place to place, what state is this in?

Wisconsin

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

The police was call at the time I went back to store to report it Oct 2016

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

I need help and some big store are involve

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Legal
3/21/2017
Lawyer: INFOLAWYER, Attorney replied 1 year ago
INFOLAWYER, Attorney
I can suggest some options. would you like that information? please let me know and i will put it together and respond shortly. You can wait or come back later when we email you that a reply is ready. Thanks for your patience. This is not the answer. just an opening question so I can better focus the answer and make it more helpful.