I have a question about custody and harrasment.

Customer Question
I have a question...

Lawyer's Assistant: Because laws vary from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?

Massachusetts.

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

My ex since 2013 has called DCF on me every 5-6 months like clockwork. And then files emergency custody while DCF investigates. He has now called yet again.

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Legal
3/21/2017
Lawyer: Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law replied 1 year ago
Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law

Hello: This isCustomer Welcome to JustAnswer! I am reviewing your post, and I will post my response very shortly. Thank you for your patience.

I am sorry to read about your difficulties.

I have carefully reviewed your post. However, I did not see a specific question. What is your specific question?

Thank you for your cooperation,