If you accuse someone of legal responsibilities, in order to…

Customer Question
If you accuse someone of...
If you accuse someone of legal responsibilities, in order to make themselves look less guilty, they try to accuse you something else as well as a counter. Especially they would try to create such a situation to make you fit in their accusation. What kind of fault is this: legal procedure abuse/misuse?
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Legal
3/22/2017
Lawyer: Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law replied 1 year ago
Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law

Hello: This is Phillipsesq. Welcome to JustAnswer! I am reviewing your post, and I will post my response very shortly. Thank you for your patience.

I am sorry, but I do not understand your post.

Kindly review, edit, properly identify the parties and your issues, ask specific question(s), and resubmit.

Thank you for your cooperation,

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
If you say you did A wrong; then in order to make himself look less guilty, he might say you did B to me. But the B might not happen yet, but he will try to set you up to trap you into doing B things and accuse you for that. Is it clear?

Thank you for the information. Unfortunately, no, it is not clear to me.

It would be helpful if you could be more specific as to what happened.

Thank you for your cooperation.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Say someone did something to you that you want to accuse them a legal consequence. And because you are so angry so you want to shout and yell or argue with them. Then they will say hey you are harassing me. That is what I mean.

Thank you for the information.

Unfortunately, I still do not have a clear understanding of your question. So, I will opt out to give another Attorney the opportunity to further assist you.

Best wishes,

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Ok thanks.
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
I'd like to close the question. Thanks,