My name is ************. I lived with a gentleman for 16…

Customer Question
My name is ************...

My name is ************. I lived with a gentleman for 16 years. He recently passed. His sister and sons made me vacate and said I had 4 days to vacate under the roommate law. The gas co. bill was in my name and I had records of payiing rent and half of the bills for the 6 years. I was supposed to be in the will , but was told no, so I am not sure.we had a relationship on a continuous basis for all those years and thru 5 different addresses. He owned the home and it is on the market .I did not get all my property either. What should I do?

Lawyer's Assistant: Because real estate law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?

AZ

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

I think they went somewhere local for Sun City and had the title put in their names

Lawyer's Assistant: This sounds important. The lawyer will definitely help you with this. I'm going to connect you with a lawyer who has 8775 happy customers and a 4.6 out of 5 Rating. Anything else we should know before I connect you?

No, THX

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Legal
3/21/2017
Lawyer: legalgems, Lawyer replied 1 year ago
legalgems
legalgems, Lawyer

Hello! I will be reviewing your question and posting a response momentarily; if you have any follow up questions please respond here. Thanks!

I am very sorry to hear this; so to be clear you already vacated the home? And you are trying to determine if you have any interest in the estate?