My iPad is messing up could you pls call meJA: What state…

Customer Question
My iPad is messing...

My iPad is messing up could you pls call me(###) ###-####

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

Illinois

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

Yes I'm on disability and the lawyer has taken 2000 plus is garnishing my disability and has gotten nothing done for me

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

My son died and I just want to be his boys grandma

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Legal
3/21/2017
Lawyer: LawTalk, Attorney replied 1 year ago
LawTalk, Attorney

Good afternoon,

I'm Doug, and I'm very sorry to hear of your situation. My goal is to provide you with excellent service today.

Yes, I can make a call offer to you. Before I do can you give me just a brief idea what your question is about?

What lawyer is garnishing your disability?

What disability is that?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
I broke my neck. I'm sorry I can't keep on this typing that's why I asked for a call, if you can't do please don't charge me.

If you will just tell me what kind of disability you are getting I think that I can call you. Social security disability?

Doug

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Appearantly you won't call me so pls give me your cus phone number or I will go to my bank and have this charge dropped. Not satisfied you wouldn't call want my money back!

Good morning,

Before the site would allow me to make you a call offer it was necessary for you to reply to my questions twice. This is a site issue and not my unwillingness to call you. I am now, finally able to offer you a phone call and will make the offer to you.

You will need to click on the small box next to the Accept icon and then click on the Accept Icon for the call offer. I will then simply need your phone number and I can call you.

Doug