How do I request a particular attorney I have already worked…

Customer Question
How do I request...

How do I request a particular attorney I have already worked with? Barristerinsky is his name...

Lawyer's Assistant: Because employment law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?

I am in Utah

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

I do not understand your question. The account number I show is 77454541 and the order ID is***********

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Shall I pose my question now?

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Legal
3/21/2017
Lawyer: Attorney2, Attorney replied 1 year ago
Attorney2
Attorney2, Attorney

Welcome to JA and thank you for your question. I will be the Attorney that will be assisting you. I will let the site know you are requesting him.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Is there a hearing that I can file when I know that the other side has outright lied in court documents. My case that I believe is strong is going nowhere fast and I am trying to better understand what I can do to push them as I know they have no intentions of going to court, but are doing things to drag out the process and make me crazy. Additionally, as part of my suit, the landlord charged me cam charges of $342, the tenant before me two months prior of $170, and the tenant two months after me (Constructive Eviction) of $142 all in the same year and on the same property in question. I cannot get a straight answer out of my attorney as to whether or not that is illegal, questionable, or at a minimum, an unfair practice.