I am wondering if I can sue the colorado department of

Customer Question
I am wondering if...

I am wondering if I can sue the colorado department of revenue drivers lisence for having my lisence suspended accidently (falsely) I have everything recorded in emails

Lawyer's Assistant: License regulations vary from place to place, so can you tell me what state this is in?

Colorado

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

Yes a citation was issued after I was pulled over a few months later after my lisence was falsely suspended leading to me being charged with driving under suspension when my lisence wasnt suspended

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

I have emails recorded from the colorado DOR stating my lisence was not suspended and they had filed all of their paperwork, this was a few days prior to thanksgiving and they went home early without doing the work

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Legal
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
3/22/2017
Lawyer: Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law replied 1 year ago
Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law

Hello: This isCustomer Welcome to JustAnswer! I am reviewing your post, and I will post my response very shortly. Thank you for your patience.

I am sorry to read about your difficulties.

Your only recourse under the circumstances would be to get the Court to dismiss the ticket that you received for driving while license was suspended when your license should not have been suspended .

I am sorry that I do not have better news for you.

Best wishes,