I NEED MY 2016 1099 STATEMENT. Arizona. My name is: Schuyler…

Customer Question
I NEED MY 2016...

I NEED MY 2016 1099 STATEMENT

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

Arizona

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

Yes

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

My name is***** 5 Calle Encanto

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Legal
3/21/2017
Lawyer: LawTalk, Attorney replied 1 year ago
LawTalk, Attorney

I'm Doug, and my goal is to provide you with excellent service today.

Are you aware that you are not communicating with the social security administration, but to JustAnswer, a question and answer site? I can help you but have no ability to directly access social security's confidential information they have for you. I can however assist you in understanding how to get what you need from social security, often online and within about 15 minutes.

Do you still want my help?

Doug