I just bought a home in Irving tx, TX, nothing

Customer Question
Hello I just bought...

Hello I just bought a home in Irving tx

Lawyer's Assistant: Because real estate law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?

TX

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

Nothing filed/reported

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Basically i was not aware that the house in front of my house fell under what they call legal non conform

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Legal
3/21/2017
Lawyer: Attorney2, Attorney replied 1 year ago
Attorney2
Attorney2, Attorney

Welcome to JA and thank you for your question. I will be the Attorney that will be assisting you. You feel that you were not informed of a material fact that may have changed your decision to purchase your home. Is that correct?