I erred in not including a Certificate of Compliance with my…

Customer Question
I erred in not...

I erred in not including a Certificate of Compliance with my Motion to Compel. How do I add that Amendment to my original motion?

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

Case is filed in Oregon

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

Please clarify

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

No, I just need to know how I include the Certificate of Compliance as an amendment

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Legal
3/21/2017
Lawyer: KLAW, Lawyer replied 1 year ago
KLAW
KLAW, Lawyer
Good afternoon. Did you have a lawyer representing you?
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
No, I'm Pro Se
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Maybe we should continue with the live chat?
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
This is how I'm planning on including the amendment:AMENDMENT TO PLEADING, PLAINTIFF'S MOTION TO COMPEL DEFENDANTS ANSWER PLAINTIFF'S REQUEST FOR PRODUCTION OF DOCUMENTS AND THINGS AND SANCTIONS PURSUANT TO FRCP 37, ORCP 36, 45, and 46
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
HELLO??? Please respond
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Please cancel my request for a consult. Your system is not functioning properly and 24 hours is unacceptable.Thanks