P. Simmons, Attorney
Experience:  16 yrs. of trial experience
11181181

I was suspended for using pepper spray on a person that

i was suspended for using pepper spray on a person that tried to kill me with a knife
JA: Because employment law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?
Customer: alaska
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: yes police and hr
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: how long can i be held in suspension

Hi, My name is***** am an attorney with over 16 years experience. Hopefully I can help you with your legal question.

I am sorry for this dilemma. But not sure I understand your specific question. Can you provide more information about the employment...is this a union job? Who is the employer?

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
it is a union job and if we
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
If we

Thank you
So what does the union/union contract say about this?

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
I'm not sure they are not telling me much because management is not telling them anything
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Are you still there

Can you speak on the phone? This would allow me to address your concerns directly. There is a nominal ($5) additional charge. I do not time my phone calls...we can converse until you receive the information you need.

If you are unwilling to speak on the phone I will opt out of this question and allow others to assist, if they are willing.

IMPORTANT NOTE: The website will likely send you an offer for a phone call for $59. PLEASE do not accept that or you will be charged $59 additional instead of $5 additional. You must first decline the offer for $59 before I am allowed to send you the $5 offer.

I am a user of this website, just like you and have no control over their billing.

Let me know if you have questions.

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Okay