Is it legal for your public defender to keep information…

Customer Question
Is it legal for your...
Is it legal for your public defender to keep information from you. About the case field against you.
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Legal
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Also while my 2004 Chevy tahoe I paid twenty thousand dollars for with full coverage insurance was sold by American eagle auto body I paid for four life time guarantee tires I put it in the body shop for a minor fender bender shouldn't of been more than a thousand dollars I bought the lifetime tires in Reno and the auto body shop put a lien on it. And did not compensate. Can you put a stolen property report for me on the tires and recover the deference on my truck. Thank you
3/5/2017
Lawyer: Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law replied 1 year ago
Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law

Hello: This is Phillipsesq. Welcome to JustAnswer! I am reviewing your post, and I will post my response very shortly. Thank you for your patience.

I am sorry to read about your difficulties.

Your Questions:

Response 1: No, it is not legal. Your Attorney should communicate with you about your case.

You can file complaint against the Attorney at the Public Defender's Office.

Can you put a stolen property report for me on the tires and recover the deference on my truck. Thank you

Response 2: No, I cannot do this for you because this site does not offer legal representation. You can contact the Police Station and file the Report.

Best wishes,

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Are the tires on the truck considered stolen property?

I cannot tell from the information that you have provided here because I do not know the other side of the case.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
I bought the truck in Sacramento California and paid it in full with full coverage insurance. And I bought the tires in Reno Nevada. Paid over $11.100.While I was incarcerated the auto body shop put a lien on it and sold it out from under me. Without compisation. Are those tires considered stolen property?
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
One more inqweriry on the subject is my truck stolen property?
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
I hope that it will be a pleasure working for. If there is any doubt that you can't answer my questions accurately are if you just don't know the answer. Then please pass it with your referral who can. Thank you

I can assume here that the body shop put a lien on the truck because of unpaid repair bill and then eventually sold the truck when the lien was not paid. In that case, the truck would not be considered stolen.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
No. I had full coverage insurance. All that had to be done was my signature. The truck was paid in full. And the lien was. Yes. Because the auto body shop didn't take the time to get my signature. At any given point. And the pink slip was obviously in my name. In a since they just put another brand on my hourse. Now in old law that's cause to get hung by the rope.

I will opt out to give another Attorney the opportunity to further assist you.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Thanks for your time and please forward all my information and bring the council up to speed. Thank you once again
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Also if you could please let mark know I'm back with a monthly payment subscription
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Ah shucks. At least I don't have to return to my cell or housing pointed the way too. I'm just trying all the time my whole life to be a good citizen!
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
I don't mean to be sinacle Andy but it's called ask a lawyer. Com. And at the present time I'm going through it. By the way thanks great idea
Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law