How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Tina Your Own Question
Tina, Lawyer
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 8775
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
Type Your Legal Question Here...
Tina is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Need to speak with a live lawyer in reference to a very

Customer Question

Need to speak with a live lawyer in reference to a very serious law matter. My name is***** call is in reference to my son, can someone please contact me at(###) ###-#### urgent! I would greatly appreciate it thank you
JA: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location. Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: I resident in the state of maryland but my son is a resident of Pennsylvania who is currently in the blair county prison awaiting trail because bail is set at high amount
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: Would like to discuss more details about the case with live lawyer
Submitted: 7 months ago.
Category: Legal
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 7 months ago.
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.
What is your specific question for us regarding this matter? Have you hired an attorney to represent your son yet?