My mother in law is seeking a search warrant to access her…

Customer Question
My mother in law...

My mother in law is seeking a search warrant to access her daughters apartment as been missing since sat. Although on list, the landlord will not allow access. Need immediately as they flew in from CA and very concerned.

Lawyer's Assistant: Since laws vary from place to place, what state is this in? And when was the warrant issued?

Texas. The warrant hasn't been issued yet.

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

A missing persons report

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Legal
2/2/2017
Lawyer: P. Simmons, Attorney replied 1 year ago
P. Simmons, Attorney

Hi, My name is***** am an attorney with over 16 years experience. Hopefully I can help you with your legal question.

I am sorry for this dilemma. But not sure I understand your specific question. Do you have a question regarding this?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
We need a search warrant to get into my daughter's apt. My husband's name is ***** ***** an emergency contact, however the apartment attorney has denied us access saying that we need. The manager admitted that the only person who has access is the person listed on the contract and that name is ***** ***** father of the tenant, Rachel Faires. Rachel has been reported missing to the Lewisville Police dept. questions please let me know.

Thanks...I understand the problem..but not the question...are you asking if you can just go to an attorney and have them issue a warrant? What is your question regarding this?

Tina, Lawyer