In a civil action where there is documented and marked for…

Customer Question
In a civil action where...
In a civil action where there is documented and marked for the record by trial judge that my attorney had a chance to show known evidence as a matter of law that I WOULD HAVE WON MY CASE IF IT HAD BEEN BROUGHT TO THE JUDGES REQUEST THAT ANY LAW OR INFORMATION THAT WOULD CHANGE MY CASE BE SENT TO THE JUDGE and my attorney did not even research the law much less respond to the judge resulting in the judge ruling against me is there any protection for the client.The law states that I was exempt for a residential zoning do I have any protection.
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Legal
Answered in 1 hour by:
1/31/2017
Lawyer: Irwin Law, Attorney replied 1 year ago
Irwin Law
Irwin Law, Attorney

There is no specific or established protection from an incompetent or negligent attorney in a civil case. He established method for countering what occurred to you in the zoning action is to replace your attorney with one who can prevail upon the hearing officer to reopen your petition., and permit the introduction of new evidence. Other than that, you will have to restart petition from scratch with your new lawyer. There is also the possibility of bringing a legal malpractice and other disciplinary actions against the attorney, but that is not the subject matter of your question.

I hope that I have provided excellent service and, if so, would love a 5 star rating. If not, please let me know how I can further assist you. There is no additional charge to you for rating me. A bonus is not required, but is always appreciated.

Thanks for using JUST ANSWER.