Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
4460311

My Wife is in jail on vop (false positive ) but has now

Customer Question

My Wife is in jail on vop (false positive ) but has now lbeen informed that she cant take her vop to trial and she cant get out of drug court stated by new Lawyer. This is second Lawyer bcuz her last one never advised her about several facts about drug court and when he appeared to defend her on VOP,he left and never returned so judge sent baliff looking but never found Mr.Angulo. we now realize that since she was never advised of thos info that it would all come out. !!! Can we get her a whole new arrainment/pre-trial ???
JA: Because laws vary from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?
Customer: Florida and our new Lawyer said my Wife cant get out of drug court now and she will be found guilty NO MATTER WHAT ???
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: No bcuz our lawyer seems like hes more on there side and not helping much at all even after i sent tons of proof that my Wifes amoxicillan and kidnet infection is causing this and shes still failing tests in jail ???? We need help
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: Yes ,judge also said wife cant plead no contest and when she sighns guilty vop wife will be in treatment center in couple days yet wifes bunlie among 3 other women have been waiting 3 to t months for bed !!! Feel that theres some kind of corruption going on !!!
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
This is her first violation and still failing drug tests in jail but judge refuses to admit there test arent 100% so gonna send Wife with no record to prison for 13 months and shes pregnant. Shes even asked for test at court to show that its gonna show Abbott her false positive for cocaine but they refused and wont let her get any other test tp prove it more than i already have ??? What can we do bcuz Ive spent $7000 and broke and soon to be homeless just bcuz they wont admit test is wrong . what are her options ??? Please call me(###) ###-####
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  LegalKnowledge replied 5 months ago.

Hi! I will be the professional that will be helping you today. I look forward to providing you with information to help with your question and concern

Good morning. I am sorry to hear about what she is going through. Can you please clarify for me again, why she is not allowed to deny the VOP and go to a final hearing? Is she appointed the public defender?