Attorney2
Attorney2, Attorney
Experience:  29 Years In General Practice,
68197583

RE: NOTICE OF FILING ETHICS VIOLATIONS AND POTENTIAL

Customer Question

RE: NOTICE OF FILING ETHICS VIOLATIONS AND POTENTIAL ATTORNEY CLIENT MALPRACTICE SUIT Dear ***********: You are hereby receiving this correspondence from myself, ***********:, as your present client in a case I acquired your services in regarding the domestic dispositions of divorce/separation and custody in early 2016. This correspondence is in reference to the actions that I seek to file immediately against you and your offices for the gross attorney client malpractice laws that have been intentionally and specifically violated by you and your firm. This correspondence will outline my potential suit naming both you and your firm as co-defendants, a formal explanation of alleged ethical violations, a formal explanation/legal accountability of alleged ethical violations, and a formal plea for restitutions and settlement of potential attorney client malpractice claim. The filings will be through the Office of Disciplinary Counsel and Commission on Lawyer Conduct at ***********:. Attorney ethics laws are in place through the South Carolina Legal Ethics Council to protect both the client and attorney’s interest alike and will be referenced as such. In all potential litigations against you and your offices I will be represented Pro Se with the full intentions of holding you professionally, financially, and ethically accountable. All said actions will be proven with digital, documentary, the disproving of exculpatory evidence solidifying any claims of innocence you may have, evidence that is Prima Facie such as the invalidated repayment plan in which your offices prompted me to draft and sign, and subpoenaed witnessed testimony of both people in and out of your firm corroborating the unethical practices allegedly undertaken by the ***********:. This correspondence does not serve as a threat or criminal menacing through blackmail; however an initial attempt of a settlement and resolution through restitutions of the said unethical matters against you and your firm. The alleged South Carolina Legal Ethics violations against you and your firm are as follows: 1. 1.8 Rule 1.8 Conflict of Interest: Prohibited Transactions a. 1.8:220 Business Transactions with Clients 2. 1.8:600 Financing Litigation a. 1.8:620 Living and Medical Expenses 3. 1.8:1100 Lawyer's Proprietary Interest in Subject Matter of Representation a. 1.8:1110 Acquiring an Interest in Subject Matter of Representation b. 1.8:1130 Lawyer Liens I. Formal Basis of Alleged Ethical Violations After an initial retainer of 1600.00, I acquired your services for my domestic suit in which you poorly represented me with inadequate/underprepared counsel, hostile interactions, negligent follow-through, and gross violation of attorney ethics laws by financing me a 0% interest loan on a utter and flagrant mistake in allotting my ex-wife 200.00 a week instead of a month in child support order prepared by your offices determinately impacting my pay and living expenses. You often cited you’re being overwhelmed with other caseloads as your unwillingness to provide adequate counsel to me as your client. The said matters of poor underrepresented counsel may only be opinioned; however the said ethical violations will be based and stated in fact. With your poor representation, my ex-wife has gotten illegally procured funds, used my children as high handed pawns, violated the said court order in visitation, and procured employment leaving unbalanced and an unfair approach to the child support. I have done primarily all my own legal work in investigations, affidavits, and you have continued to grossly underrepresent me as a client. This was further perpetuated with me inadvertently finding out about a hearing on the 31 Oct 2016 in which you didn’t inform me of neither prepared for. I. Formal Explanation/Legal Accountabilit JA: Because family law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in? Customer: sc JA: Has anything been filed or reported? Customer: no JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you? Customer: no

Expert:  Attorney2 replied 6 months ago.

Welcome to JA and thank you for your question. I will be the Attorney that will be assisting you.

How may I assist you today?

Expert:  FamilyAttorney replied 6 months ago.

Hello and thanks for using Just Answer. I’m a licensed attorney with 36 years’ experience in family law, appeals, landlord-tenant, and other types of law.

This is general information and not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed, and no attorney-client relationship is formed. This is for educational purposes only.

I'm another attorney here. How can I help you?

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Did you read my question

It's more in the form of a narrative than a question, which is why I presume the other attorney opted out.

This what we see as Attorneys:

I see that you are unhappy with your legal counsel, however, I do not see a question on my end that I can answer.

Perhaps your entire question did not post. If you would be kind enough to please ask your specific question again it would be my pleasure to assist you.

If any of your question was omitted please let customer service know that you encountered and issue with the site. You would contact customer service at http://ww2.justanswer.com/help

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
i want to fike suit
You would file a malpractice action against the attorney. I can provide links for Attorneys that handle these type pf cases that provide FREE consultations. Please let me know the county your case pertained to as is nof showing up pn my end. This is a very specilalized area pf law.