Ask a Lawyer and Get Answers to Your Legal Questions

Please review. JURISDICTION "This civil action arises inter

please review.JURISDICTION "This civil action...
please review.JURISDICTION "This civil action arises inter alia under the Rico, Criminal, Trademark and Copyright laws of the United States. This Court has jurisdiction over the subject matter of the action under 18 U.S.C $$1961 to 1968, 15 U.S.C $ 1121,28 U.S.C. $$ 1338 and 1331. "do i have to have a u s c for the criminal code ? Larceny extortion, blackmail, conversion fo leased property etc, as stated below in the right side of the front-lage of the complaint.COMPLAINT FOR RICO, TRADEMARK INFRINGEMENT; COPYRIGHT
INFRINGEMENT; CONVERSION OF LEASED PROPERTY; LIBEL; SLANDER; BLACKMAIL; EXTORTION;
Answered in 1 hour by:
1/18/2017
Dwayne B.
Dwayne B., Attorney

Hello and thank you for contacting us. This is Dwayne B. and I’m an expert here and looking forward to assisting you today.

I'm not sure that I can help because I'm not sure what question you have. Is there a specific question with which I could assist?

do i need ot add a U.S.C number for the criminal code into the jurisddiction area ?

On what type of document?

Is it s US District Court Complaint?

it s a us districut court complaint doc yes.

It is a better idea to put the USC there if you have it. It's not absolutely mandatory but if the other side objects the judge will order you to replead and make it more specific so you may as well do it at the beginning.

ok. i just found out i'm supposed to follow this form. since my challenge is FEDERAL district court.
http://www.mad.uscourts.gov/general/pdf/StepByStepEnglish.pdf
i'm confused - in it it says a few times not to put in legal arguments, but i thought a statement of claim is just that - legal arguments. "breach of contract, by doing this, and by doing this" and "larceny by extortion by doing this."
i have a doc i made up, with statement of fact and statement of claim, and now this doc say's not to have the statement of fact.
i called the pro se representative and he said, i can add the statement of fact and put in legal arguments if i want.
thoughts?

There's a difference between a legal argument and stating a claim. The way you phrased it is stating a claim so that's safe.

oh god i hope so. i fear it is littered with inconsequential babble.

Not what you've put so far. In addition, if there is any problem the judge almost always gives you a chance to clear it up by amending your complaint.

If your question has been answered then I'd offer my best wishes to you and ask that you please not forget to leave a Positive Rating so I receive credit for my work. Of course, please feel free to ask any follow up questions in this thread. I want to be sure that all of your questions are answered.

Dwayne B.
Dwayne B., Attorney
Dwayne B.
Dwayne B.
Dwayne B., Attorney