Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
4460311

I have a levy place on an ira forarrears chiild support, The

Customer Question

I have a levy place on an ira forarrears chiild support
JA: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: The levy place while I was in employed I have an administrative hearing on the 25 of Jan . I am working now and have been paying the court iordered support I want to is it possible the can pay monthly on the arrears levy placed in 2014 didn't pay out yet . I live in Florida I am 57
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: nothing filed to attest the levy but I have the administrative informal hearing coming up jJan 24th
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: I have 50/50 time sharing and when I lost my job may 2014 I wrote to DPR about my job lost or change in income also went local child support in west palm beach serval times asking for a modification they refused
Expert:  Maverick replied 6 months ago.

Welcome to Just Answer! My name is***** give me a few minutes to review your inquiry. Thank you for your patience.

Expert:  Maverick replied 6 months ago.

Can you please restate the specific question that you are seeking an answer for so that we may better assist you? Thank you...