How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Tina Your Own Question
Tina, Lawyer
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 8775
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
Type Your Legal Question Here...
Tina is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I am trying to see if I have a valid case or not and who can

Customer Question

I am trying to see if I have a valid case or not and who can help
JA: Since laws vary from place to place, what state is this in?
Customer: I was a living in Colorado at the time and I I signed up for an online Doctoral program with Capella University
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: I have tried to work with the school in regards ***** ***** student loan and of coarse they say too bad nothing they can do
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: yeah the bot***** *****ne was I signed up for the degree program attended about 2-3 classes before I had to drop out and I have a letter from them them of where they said I had dropped out but yet they applied the student loan disbursement of 4800 dollars and refunded nothing
Submitted: 9 months ago.
Category: Legal
Expert:  MIAMILAW1127 replied 9 months ago.

Hello. Thank you for contacting me. I am a consultant here and I am looking forward to assisting you with your question. If at any point any of my answers aren’t clear please don’t hesitate to ask for clarification. Please be patient as I will be typing my responses to you from scratch. Also, I can only answer/address the questions you ask specifically based on the information your provide. Please try to provide as much information as possible so I can best assist you.

Please note: This is general information for educational purposes only and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein, and no attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms.

You need to send the school a formal demand letter and if they still do not return the money you will need to file suit against the school.

What exactly is your question?