Law Educator, Esq., Attorney
Experience:  JA Mentor -Attorney Labor/employment, corporate, sports law, admiralty/maritime and civil rights law
10285032

Pearl, woods and i'm seeking a manufacturing attorney to

Customer Question

Hello Pearl, my name is ***** *****s and i'm seeking a manufacturing attorney to represent me getting a prototype made of my patent that just gotten approved by USPTO along with it's Notice Of Allowance.
JA: What's the invention's purpose?
Customer: If you may,could you just google multi layered heat therapy and electro therapy back pad device on your mobile or desk top and it will give you description of or an abstract of what the invention is and it's purpose. I'll wait for you to google it, Please take a look?
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: If you have a recommendation please let me know.
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: Yes, I need a lawyer to represent me to have a prototype made.
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 8 months ago.
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.
I am afraid we cannot represent anyone from this site, in order to get an intellectual property/patent attorney you need one near you and you can do so at the same site used by other attorneys, http://www.hg.org.