Maverick
Maverick, Attorney
Experience:  20 years experience as a civil trial and appellate lawyer
16823287

What is considering as remodel?i am taking over, california

Customer Question

What is considering as remodel?i am taking over
JA: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: california I am taking over an existing restaurant and I don't want go trough health inspection again
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: No,I still thinking about taking over or not
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: No
Expert:  Maverick replied 9 months ago.

Welcome to Just Answer! My name is***** give me a few minutes to review your inquiry. Thank you for your patience.

Expert:  Maverick replied 9 months ago.

Check with your county, however, normally the food facility permit is non-transferable. Even if you are just taking over an existing food facility and are not planning to remodel, change any equipment, or change the menu, you must still apply for a new health permit.

I know this is not the answer you wanted to hear, but I am assuming that you are paying for a professional and honest answer.

Please Note:

(1) The information I provide is general in nature and for educational purposes only. For example, it may help you identify the scope of receiving unbundled legal services from a local lawyer. It should not be construed as “legal advice” or as the rendition of “legal services” on any subject matter. I am not a specialist in any field. This information may not reflect current legal developments for your specific jurisdiction and is not guaranteed to be correct or complete. No attorney-client relationship is established without a signed written agreement and our communications are not confidential. Please do not act or fail to act based on this information alone. If you need legal advice or services regarding a specific matter, you should consult in-person with a local lawyer who can guide you after reviewing all the pertinent details of your situation. This disclaimer also applies to any telephone communications we may have.

(2) Most follow-up questions are answered with in the hour; however, if I am not signed on, please allow up to 24 hours.

(3) When we are done, please assign a feedback rating.